Opening Doors to Opportunity and Innovation
LMB0085 - Staffing for Surge Data Analyst
Lockheed Martin seeks a surge support Data Analyst supporting Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) in Quantico, VA. This candidate will be working with the Enterprise Resource Directorate to join the new Data Analytics Team. The candidate will be responsible to start the analysis of current data holdings, document data systems in terms of capabilities and gaps, and then begin to provide analytical products to our customers based on that data. Requires DoD Top Secret clearance.
- Mine data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
- Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for mission managers.
- Demonstrate the significance of the analysis in the context of local, national, and global law enforcement trends that impact OSI.
- Prepare reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborate with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
Potential Vendors must be registered in Lockheed Martin’s Exostar system and should take the following actions:
Input your company information in the Supplier Marketing Portal
Send us your response here including a one-page capabilities statement to describe experience.
Respond as soon as possible, but no later than November 30, 2020. Send nothing proprietary or marked as proprietary.